Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 4




I miss them!! Can you believe it?!? All of cousins were at a friends house for the night and day and I couldn't stand it. I missed the yelling, the excitement, the pestering, laughing, the strange smells, the cute faces and the noise. I couldn't believe it. Truly?? What is wrong with me? Do I really love children this much?? I do. I love my niece and nephews. They are fun to be around. I have loved every minute of this experience. (well, maybe not the 5:00am thing) Children bring me joy. I truly love all little children. Ian and Sashi's cousins are wonderful. I did miss them when they were away and I will miss them once their visit is over. I hope that they have enjoyed themselves. I hope they take away as much as our family has. I am grateful for families. I am grateful for being able to watch these funny little creatures. I am happy that each child is different from the other....what a wonderful world we live in. Thank you to my in-laws they gave me a wonderful adventure.

2 comments:

M said...

I could send them ba-ack....because they were not happy to come yesterday.

mia said...

Sashi is throwing a tantrum on my floor, because she knows Emma Lou is not coming over tonight. I think it is neat that the cousins get along so well.