Thursday, April 1, 2010

April brings....funny sayings.



I love laughter. Laughter brings joy to my life. I strongly believe that a part of me would die if I could not have some form of silliness in my day. I have been deeply blessed to have children who are just as silly. Ian and Sashi bring laughter to my heart each and everyday. Today Sashi was watching TV and heard what she thought was her name...

Sashi: Mom, did you hear that?
Mia: Hear what?
Sashi: They said MY name!!
Mia: Are you sure?
Sashi: Yes! Don't they know that I am the ONLY one?!?

Ian was chatting it up with me today about how lucky his cousin is that he has cereal and candy named after him...

Ian: Mom, do you know how lucky Rhys is to have cereal and candy named after him?
Mia: Ian, the cereal and candy are spelled different..they are not really named after him.
Ian: Ya, I know, but when is Ian going to be big? I need candy named after me.

I love my kids...hahaha.

2 comments:

ConTorTion said...

I was going to leave a different comment, but the capcha given to me by google is resses so I to snicker about that instead

M said...

Rhys full claims any cereal, ice cream or candy bar that sounds like his name even though it's spelled differently. So Ian is not alone in this. Rhys' mii on the wii is even spelled Reese's (by him of course); he was probably just wanted to strengthen his connection to the candy.