Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Carpool


I never thought I would be a mom who would carpool a bunch of kids every week. When I think of carpooling I think of an old station wagon with fake wood paneling and a bunch of screaming kids all fighting over the the backward seat in the way back.



I do not see a modern woman with a gray Malibu driving around a bunch of kids...no no something is not right with this picture! What happened?? How did I become a Chauffeur for the neighborhood? Am I too nice too say no? Do I look like a mom with nothing to do? Maybe I have a stamp on my forehead the reads USE MIA!! Whatever the reason...oh wait! I know what it is... I am cute!! Everyone wants to ask someone who is cute to help them. =)
So, CUTE Mia runs 4 boys to scouts every Wednesday. CUTE Mia listens to loud talking, music and burping every trip. CUTE Mia has to endure strange smells the waft from the backseat from pre-adolescent boys. CUTE Mia answers a million questions in a span of 15/20 minutes. Could it be that CUTE Mia is a saint? No! That's not it... I think I am a good friend plain and simple. So bring on the boys and I will bring the deodorant!!

1 comment:

M said...

I will happily help with the carpool duties - just ask.