Monday, November 29, 2010

My Beloved Water


Today I read the headlines ...Fiji Water shuts operations in 'unstable' Pacific nation. Wait...WHAT!?! I had to read the article twice because I couldn't BELIEVE someone would shut down my FAVORITE water company!!! A US bottling company is pulling out of Fiji because of taxes being too high. Lame! How dare they! I need and want my water. Why couldn't the Fijian government tax cigarettes, toilet paper, soap anything...why my water?? I want to cry. Boo!

*note* I am not selfish in real life, but I am DEEPLY disappointed. =(

3 comments:

Chiska said...

So frustrating when a favorite disappears!

Maraiya said...

I'm intrigued, having no water loyalties myself, why Fiji water is your favorite. Because it comes from Fiji with a pretty label?

Sorry that it will be disappearing. Perhaps it just means that you need to visit.... ;D

Chiska said...

I miss you. Just thought you should know.